No products in the basket.
CAGE LIGHT SHADE DROP | Raw Steel
Our raw steel drop cage light shade is the epitome of industrial style. Raw steel is the material of choice for any self-respecting industrial style enthusiast – this cage light shade comes untreated so you can paint it to perfectly match your décor or, just leave it au naturel and it will age beautifully. Left in a humid environment this raw steel drop cage light shade will begin to rust creating some stunning effects and only adding to your industrial factory look. This cage light shade hasn’t been polished so you may even see some signs of tool markings – perfect for full-on utilitarian chic.
To create your industrial style light fitting – as well as your cage light shade – you’ll need a ceiling rose… May we recommend a raw steel multi outlet ceiling rose. With one of these you can hang multiple lengths of fabric lighting cable, each with a bulb holder (raw steel of course) and each with a beautiful vintage light bulb. Try the five point version and trim your fabric lighting cable to varying lengths, then have bare bulbs on three of them and cage light shades over the other two bulbs. Hi-end designer without the price tag!
Raw Steel Drop Cage Light Shade
Our raw steel drop cage light shade is the ideal way to finish off your industrial-style light fitting. Raw steel cages are untreated so can be painted or left open to the elements to age naturally and beautifully. These particular cages are hand-crafted especially for Dowsing and Reynolds.
- Comes with cage only and two screws
- All our cages are manufactured exclusively for Dowsing and Reynolds
- Dimensions: height 185mm x diameter 120mm
- Suitable for e27 screw bulb holders (not bayonet)
- Made of steel – this product is entirely unfinished so may show machine tooling marks and will begin to rust in a humid environment
- Each cage is hand-made and therefore may have tiny imperfections