No products in the basket.
SINGLE POINT Farrier Bronze
If period vintage is your style then the antique bronze ceiling rose has to be the starting point for your lighting creation. Ceiling roses are an often overlooked detail in an interior so make sure your design gets full marks by upgrading yours.
Although this bronze ceiling rose has an antiqued finish its clean lines ensure it’s just as at home in a contemporary version of heritage, as it is in an authentic reproduction. We’d style this quite simply with black fabric cable, a black Bakelite bulb holder and a gorgeous vintage large globe lightbulb.
Our antique bronze ceiling rose is also available as a multi entry point ceiling rose for creating impressive feature light fittings.
Farrier antique bronze ceiling rose – single entry point ceiling rose
Use this farrier bronze ceiling rose to replace the cheap, standard issue white plastic ceiling roses found in most interiors. Use with a length of stunning fabric cable for beautifully standout lighting creations.
- Dimensions: 100mm diameter x 25mm depth
- Made of steel
- Specialist electro-plated finish
- Hand finished in Yorkshire
- Does not include fabric cable wire
- Should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- May need room in cavity for electrical connections
- Either black plastic or metal ‘posh cord grip’
- 2 screws & rawl plug
- Ceiling bracket with side screws
- Insulated connector box