ALL THE LIGHTS OFF
£21.99 – £39.99
Our paint is mixed to order so please allow 2-3 days for dispatch. Colours between batches may vary slightly so do be sure to order all you need in one go.
All the lights off is a decadently dark grey paint that looks incredible on a statement wall. Order a sample pot to test at home.
All the lights off is exactly as its name describes, a fabulous dark grey paint that’s perfect for adding sophistication and ambience to your interior walls and ceilings. This beautiful paint is perfect for vintage, industrial or gothic inspired spaces and looks amazing with other monochromatic tones, rustic finishes and polished brass. It’s a bold choice, but we think that it looks amazing as a statement on walls, ceilings and woodwork in a variety of interior styles. before painting, check out our paint like a pro blog where you’ll find all the information you need on paint finishes and best practice when it comes to updating your interiors.
We love this anthracite grey as a base for an industrially styled space. Paint one wall as a statement in a minimalist space for maximum impact. Coordinate with a monochromatic palette, reclaimed wooden flooring and rustic furniture for a stunning New York loft vibe. For a more sophisticated look, channel your inner Abigail Ahern and saturate your room with this stormy grey. Paint every wall the same colour, even the ceiling if you’re feeling rebellious. Use our chalky matt wood paint to update skirtings, door frames and fireplaces for a gorgeously gothic finish. Intersperse with greenery from succulents and houseplants and finish off with splashes of gold. Stunning.
This all the lights off paint is part of our capsule paint collection. Created through a collaboration with Yorkshire’s longest standing paint manufacturers, Hicks & Weatherburn, our paints reinforce our company’s passion for all things industrial. And of course, they look uber cool.
All the lights off paint
- Manufacturer: Hicks & Weatherburn
- Handmade in Yorkshire
- Chalky Matt Emulsion, Nearly Matt Emulsion & Nearly Matt Humidity Emulsion available in either a 40ml sample pot or 2.5-litre pot
- Nearly Matt Wood & Flat Matt Wood available in 750ml pot
- Location: Interior
- Application: Brush or roller
- Surface finish:
- Chalky Matt Emulsion & Chalky Matt Wood: Flat matt – Please note that chalky matt emulsion/wood is a dead flat matt paint that can be easily marked and as such is not suitable for high-traffic areas. It cannot be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Emulsion/Wood – Matt paint with more of a satin finish – Nearly matt paint has a slightly more satin finish, making it perfect for rooms that get a lot of use. This surface can be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Humidity paint is a matt paint with a slightly satin finish. It also has added fungicide, making it perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Coverage: 10-15 square metres (one coat)
- For best finish apply two coats – leave 12 hours between coats
- When you’ve chosen your colour, it’s best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you.
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 24
£1.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.