Black Berkeley ceiling light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Lounging in bed, you resolutely commit to a lazy weekend with minimal commitments. The sun is already streaming through the room-height Crittall windows, and you figure you’d better get up. The only job on your list for the day is to source new ceiling lighting.
The darkly painted interior of your huge open-plan loft-style apartment needs some warm and cosy lighting. The area above the kitchen has a lower ceiling than everywhere else, so it requires special consideration.
Setting the centrifugal coffee machine whizzing and whirring, you survey the space - deciding to pick out the ebony hues of the window frames with your new lighting scheme. You have some black accessories stashed away in a box from your last place, and you make a mental note to ferret them out later. Scrolling through an image grid on your phone, you notice a rather unusual light or rather, the bulbs are out of the ordinary. Their uniqueness appeals to you, and you click to get a closer look.
The black Berkeley semi-flush mount ceiling light has four metal ‘arms’ that fan out perpendicular to the ceiling, a the end of each is a ‘light-sabre’ shaped bulb, which hugely appeals to your love of all things intergalactic - hence the deep navy paint job in your apartment.
Checking it will fit, you add three to your basket and checkout. Job done, and it’s not even 10 am. Loping back to bed, you doze for an hour or so. Heaven.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arms
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- L38.5cm x W28.3cm x H15.5cm (not including bulbs)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, four steel arms, four ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: optional bulbs (photographed with our luna opal bulbs, and extra-large Aurora bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds 4 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: