BREWER’S BRASS ceiling roses
You can’t reinvent the wheel but we have most definitely reinvented the ceiling rose. Available with one, two, three or five outlet points, this brilliantly designed collar and plate system means it’s really simple to install. We’ve also hidden the cord grips for a super-slick look.
We love the brewer’s brass ceiling rose paired with lengths of sleek black fabric cable. A stylish combination that will look at home in most styles of décor. For your traditional Gentleman’s club inspired interior, simply hang with Bakelite bulb holders and vintage light bulbs. For a more contemporary look cut your fabric cable to different lengths, and for a really edgy look mix and match your light bulb sizes and shapes. Fabulous.
Simply select the number of outlet points to suit your needs – we have options that hang from one to five separate fabric cables to create unique and beautiful lighting creations.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
BREWER'S BRASS CEILING ROSES
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA100mm x D30mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 2 Allen keys, WAGO connectors and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- max weight 3kg
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: made with our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
In-store delivery (Leeds City Centre)
FREE next-day (collect after 2.30 pm)
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.