BREWER’S BRASS conduit rose
£17.99 – £31.49
Our brewer’s brass pattress box has a gorgeous antique finish that is perfect for showing off in a vintage-industrial interior. Use against sleek white ceilings to add contrast to your light fittings and coordinate with matching brewer’s brass bulb holders and a vintage filament light bulb to create beautiful factory style light fittings.
Our pattress box brewer’s brass has a beautifully antiqued finish that is perfect for adding a vintage touch to your interior. These deep dish ceiling roses can be used in spaces where you don’t have access to the ceiling cavity as all the electrical components fit inside. Handy.
The conduit rose and domed rose can be used to replace white plastic fittings that ruin your carefully styled interiors. Use as you would a regular ceiling rose, to suspend a singular filament light bulb. Our triple entry plate works in much the same way – but it makes more of a statement. Suspend three bulbs from our fabric lighting cable for maximum impact. Our hooked pattress box is ideal for heavier light shades – or as support for drape and drop style lighting.
We love this vintage ceiling rose in a heritage style interior. Think rustic exposed brick contrasted with rich tones of navy, forest green and burgundy. Coordinate with black twisted fabric cable for a sophisticated finish. For more inspiration check out our create your own lights collection. A range of bulb holders, fabric cable, light bulbs and cage light shades that can be coordinated to create fabulously bespoke lighting.
brewer’s brass conduit rose
- conduit base with 1 & 3 point plate: W62mm x H44mm
- conduit base with 1 point posh plate: W62mm x H53mm
- conduit plate with domed plate: W62mm x H65mm
- conduit plate with domed posh plate: W62mm x H70mm
- conduit plate with domed hooked plate: W62mm x H80mm
- conduit plate with adapter plate: W62mm x H56mm
- 1 entry Conduit base with 1 & 3 point plate: W78mm x H44mm
- 1 entry conduit base with 1 point posh plate: W78mm x H53mm
- 1 entry conduit plate with domed plate: W78mm x H65mm
- 1 entry conduit plate with domed posh plate: W78mm x H70mm
- 1 entry conduit plate with domed hooked plate: W78mm x H80mm
- 1 entry conduit plate with adapter plate: W78mm x H56mm
- 2 entry Conduit base with 1 & 3 point plate: W96mm x H44mm
- 2 entry conduit base with 1 point posh plate: W96mm x H53mm
- 2 entry conduit plate with domed plate: W96mm x H65mm
- 2 entry conduit plate with domed posh plate: W96mm x H70mm
- 2 entry conduit plate with domed hooked plate: W96mm x H80mm
- 2 entry conduit plate with adapter plate: W96mm x H56mm
- Conduit entry: size 20mm
- Made of steel
- Made in Yorkshire
- Should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- Cord grips
- Screws, rawl plugs and easy lever connectors
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 24
£1.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.