BREWER’S BRASS small ceiling rose with hook
Our hooked brewer’s brass ceiling rose has so many superb qualities… It has a beautiful warm brushed bronze finish, a hidden cord grip topped off with a stunning knurled washer, and the icing on the cake? They’re really easy to install too.
This dinky aged brass ceiling rose and hook will revolutionise your lighting creations! You see, it’s not all about the shade itself. How it hangs and what it hangs from is just as important.
So how to use it? Let’s create some winning combinations… Firstly choose your hook shape. It really is a case of aesthetics – just go with your preferred shape. Then choose a fabric cable. We’ve got quite a selection, so if you’re struggling to choose, we love brewer’s brass with the twisted black for a stylish heritage feel, and the coarse linen to bring warmth and texture to a contemporary country design scheme.
Small Brewer’s Brass ceiling rose and hook
- Ceiling rose dimensions: 70mm diameter x 20mm depth
- Hooks dimensions:
- T Hook 30mm depth (excluding thread) x 45mm width
- C Hook 40mm depth (excluding thread) x 35mm width
- Hooks thread: 10mm male
- Material: brushed brass coated steel
- Finish: brewer’s brass
- Easy to install collar and plate system
- Hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- Integrated earth wire
- Supplied with an insulated connector box
- Includes screws, rawl plugs and hex keys
- Does not include fabric cable wire
- Ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- Max weight 3kg
- Should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Indoor use only
- Sold individually
- Origins: sourced from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.