Brushed Copper quadruple combo switch (2 toggle, 2 dimmer)
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Noticing your friend rise from her spot on the sofa, you watch her pootle over to the copper light switch dimmer combination on the wall. Smiling, you enjoy how deftly she transforms the ambience – creating calm serenity with the flick of a toggle and gentle turn of a dimmer.
Leaning back onto the sofa, you delight in a long-overdue catch-up with your friend, chatting over wine like no time has passed since you last saw each other. Utterly relaxed in her hilltop home, you gaze across the horizon, marvelling at how the setting sun illuminates the brushed copper switches and sockets with a spectacular orange glow before enveloping the space in early-evening darkness.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Brushed Copper quadruple combination switch (2 toggle, 2 dimmer)
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- zinc alloy toggle
- brass dimmer
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: switch module with plate and screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- 2-way switch
- LED compatible & dimmable LED bulb compatible
- 150W max.
- Toggle: 230-240v 50Hz 10AX
- Dimmer: 230-240v 50Hz
- concealed fixings
- These dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.