BUS STOP ON A FOGGY MORNING
£21.99 – £39.99
Our paint is mixed to order so please allow 2-3 days for dispatch. Colours between batches may vary slightly so do be sure to order all you need in one go.
Bus stop on a foggy morning is a mid-grey paint with a green undertone. It’s perfect for creating ambience. Order a sample pot to test at home.
Nobody wants to be stood at a bus stop on a foggy morning. That’s why this gorgeous matt grey emulsion is perfect for your interiors. Our bus stop on a foggy morning paint has a really natural vibe. This mid-grey paint has a subtle green tint that works beautifully in a heritage or nautically styled interior. Grey is often characterised as an emotionless colour, but that is certainly not the case for this wall and ceiling paint. Use this gorgeous nonreflective grey paint to add peace and ambience to your interiors and enhance a natural vibe, or if you’re looking for more information on our paint finishes and best practices on updating your interiors, Check out our paint like a pro blog.
We love this bus stop on a foggy morning paint as a contrast to bright white paint. It creates a really balanced vibe, and as such is the perfect choice for a bedroom or living room. Coordinate with whitewashed wooden flooring, furniture made from recycled driftwood and lots of greenery for a stunning natural aesthetic.
Our capsule paint collection has been specially selected through a collaboration with Hicks & Weatherburn, a long-standing Yorkshire based paint manufacturer that produces gorgeous high-quality paint. We believe that the colours that we have chosen work in harmony together and also show off our passion for industrial design. Mix and chalky matt and nearly matt wood finishes on doors, flooring and furniture to create an uber cool space that encapsulates everything that our company loves.
Bus stop on a foggy morning paint flat matt emulsion
- Manufacturer: Hicks & Weatherburn
- Handmade in Yorkshire
- Chalky Matt Emulsion, Nearly Matt Emulsion & Nearly Matt Humidity Emulsion available in either a 40ml sample pot or 2.5-litre pot
- Nearly Matt Wood & Flat Matt Wood available in 750ml pot
- Location: Interior
- Application: Brush or roller
- Surface finish:
- Chalky Matt Emulsion & Chalky Matt Wood: Flat matt – Please note that chalky matt emulsion/wood is a dead flat matt paint that can be easily marked and as such is not suitable for high-traffic areas. It cannot be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Emulsion/Wood – Matt paint with more of a satin finish – Nearly matt paint has a slightly more satin finish, making it perfect for rooms that get a lot of use. This surface can be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Humidity paint is a matt paint with a slightly satin finish. It also has added fungicide, making it perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Coverage: 10-15 square metres (one coat)
- For best finish apply two coats – leave 12 hours between coats
- When you’ve chosen your colour, it’s best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Not all monitors display colours the same, therefore we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you.
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 24
£1.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.