CRACK IN THE PAVEMENT
£21.99 – £39.99
Our paint is mixed to order so please allow 2-3 days for dispatch. Colours between batches may vary slightly so do be sure to order all you need in one go.
Our crack in the pavement paint is a beautifully rich dark grey paint that adds a sophisticated vibe to your interiors. Order a sample pot to test at home.
Our crack in the pavement paint is fabulously dark & dramatic, a colour that’s reminiscent of a tarmacked playground. It’s rugged, just like a pavement that has been exposed heat, biological erosion and too much playing, making it the perfect choice for your interior walls, ceilings and woodwork. It looks amazing in almost any interior. We love grey paint colours for living rooms, and this paint is no exception. Before you paint your interiors, take a look at our paint like a pro blog where you’ll find all the information you need on our paint finishes and best practice when it comes to updating your interiors.
Our capsule paint collection has been specially chosen to enhance our company ethos and our passion for all things industrial. In collaborating with Yorkshire based Hicks & Weatherburn Limited, a longstanding Yorkshire paint manufacturer, we have created a range of exceptionally high-quality paints that add an uber cool finish to your interiors. Coordinate our chalky matt emulsion and nearly matt paints to update doors, skirting boards and furniture for a beautifully polished aesthetic.
We love this stormy grey paint as a base for a range of interior styles. Combine with dark grey or monochromatic furniture and accessories for a gorgeously tactile and sophisticated vibe. Alternatively, use as a neutral background to show off an eclectic style. Coordinate with vibrant pops of colour, gallery walls and bold Scandi rugs for instant quirkiness. Grey is the new beige.
Crack in the pavement paint
- Manufacturer: Hicks & Weatherburn
- Handmade in Yorkshire
- Chalky Matt Emulsion, Nearly Matt Emulsion & Nearly Matt Humidity Emulsion available in either a 40ml sample pot or 2.5-litre pot
- Nearly Matt Wood & Flat Matt Wood available in 750ml pot
- Location: Interior
- Application: Brush or roller
- Surface finish:
- Chalky Matt Emulsion & Chalky Matt Wood: Flat matt – Please note that chalky matt emulsion/wood is a dead flat matt paint that can be easily marked and as such is not suitable for high-traffic areas. It cannot be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Emulsion/Wood – Matt paint with more of a satin finish – Nearly matt paint has a slightly more satin finish, making it perfect for rooms that get a lot of use. This surface can be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Humidity paint is a matt paint with a slightly satin finish. It also has added fungicide, making it perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Coverage: 10-15 square metres (one coat)
- For best finish apply two coats – leave 12 hours between coats
- When you’ve chosen your colour, it’s best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you.
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 24
£1.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.