DROP cage light shade
OK, we’re biased but we love our drop cage light shade. Purely industrial in shape, these cages bring an instant vintage touch to any interior. Available in seven finishes, you’re sure to find one to suit your interior. Coordinate with our plethora of components in our CYO pendant to create a bespoke ceiling light that accentuates your space beautifully.
Our drop cage light shade brings a stylish accent to any space. Whatever your style, we’re pretty sure there’s a place in your interior for a drop style cage light shade. It’s a gorgeous light cage that just makes you smile. Each cage is hand-crafted for us at Dowsing & Reynolds so you won’t find one exactly the same anywhere else.
Use a drop cage light shade as an alternative to conventional shades to brighten up a dark corner of your room, or add contrast side table. Light cages are the perfect answer to make industrial-luxe side lamps with vintage light bulbs. They protect your bulb as well as looking stunning.
Drop cage light shade
- Material: steel
- Dimensions: H17.5cm x D10cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: 1 drop cage shade, 2 screws
- Not included: bulb holder, fabric cable, bulb
- Product information:
- made to fit E27 threaded bulb holder
- each cage is hand-made and therefore may have tiny imperfections
- The sheen, colour and pattern of this tarnished copper finish are designed to evolve over time, making it age beautifully. The more you interact with it, the faster this process will occur.
- Usage: indoor use only
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: made with our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
In-store delivery (Leeds City Centre)
FREE next-day (collect after 2.30 pm)
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.