FORGOTTEN SILVER ceiling roses
Available with one, two, three or five outlet points this gorgeous ceiling rose changes the ordinary to extraordinary. Not one detail has been overlooked. From the hidden cord grips with beautifully coordinated knurled washers, to the easy to install collar and plate system. It’s a stunner.
Ceiling rose fittings are an often overlooked detail in interiors, so upgrading the standard white ceiling rose to something like this stunning Forgotten Silver ceiling rose will really elevate your lighting design.
We love this forgotten silver ceiling rose as it’s so versatile and fits with many styles of interior. Its minimalist clean lines give a sleek, no-fuss finish that will only add to your lighting creation. It’s a great match with virtually all of our fabric lighting cables so get creative.
Next it’s the bulb holder. Ours come in a range of fabulous finishes, but we think the best option is the matching Forgotten Silver for a seamlessly coordinated look.
Lastly the bulb. This one’s entirely up to you, so grab a cuppa, sit down and browse our fantastic collection.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
FORGOTTEN SILVER CEILING ROSES
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA100mm x D30mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 2 Allen keys, WAGO connectors and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- max weight 3kg
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: made with our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 7 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.