Tarnished Copper small ceiling rose with hook
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The sheen, colour and pattern of this tarnished copper finish are designed to evolve over time, making it age beautifully. The more you interact with it, the faster this process will occur.
Hang on to your hats as we take you on a tarnished copper ride! This is one of our most unique finishes. It brings such an array of fantastic colours and texture to this beautiful small hooked ceiling rose. And it’s really easy to install too. Bonus.
This small tarnished copper hooked rose comes with either a 'C' or 'T' hook so that you can loop your cable around it for a stunning little extra detail. We love tarnished copper with our Oh So Black or Cream Course Linen fabric cables, both of which complement its unique patina and create beautiful industrial light fittings.
We created this stunning finish and we're delighted that you love it as much as we do! The tarnishing process creates different patterns on the surface each time, and this makes every one unique. The colours that swirl across it range from rich browns through to warm orange, grey and sometimes even a hint of teal.
To complete your creation, add a coordinating tarnished copper bulb holder and then top it off with a fabulous bulb.
And if you still haven't got your fill of this fabulous finish, have a look at our range of coordinating light switches and sockets.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
TARNISHED COPPER SMALL CEILING ROSE WITH HOOK
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA70mm D20mm
- T Hook D30mm x W45mm
- C Hook D40mm x W35mm
- 10mm male hook thread
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, hook, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 1 Allen key, insulated connector box and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for the wiring and connector, and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: made with our partners in China
- Our tarnished copper finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: