Whether you like your shelves big and bold or small and neat, Ingrid is the one for you. She comes in two sizes, depending on how much space you’ve got and how many nik naks you want to display!
We’ve paired our classic solid steel Ingrid shelf brackets with a beautiful piece of solid oak, and quite frankly it’s a match made in heaven.
The brackets themselves are inspired by the forever-chic Art Deco era. The angled struts not only look stunning, they give it great strength too. They’re available in three gorgeous finishes to slot in perfectly with your own interior style.
The shelf is a chunky, rustic, unfinished piece of oak. So if you’d describe your style as a little ‘rough and ready’ leave it just as it is. For a more refined look, just give it a quick going over with some sandpaper. For a step further, oil, varnish or paint it.
And if you’ve got a little bit of space left on your shelf, how about putting a lamp on there. And yes you’ve guessed it, we’ve got just the thing in our exclusive range of table lamps!
- Steel (bracket)
- Solid unfinished wood (shelf)
- Dimensions- Brackets:
- L150mm x W150mm (small)
- L200mm x W200mm (large)
- Dimensions- Shelf:
- L1000mm x D170mm (small)
- L1000mm x D230mm (large)
- Weight- not including brackets:
- 2.6kg (small)
- 2.9kg (large)
- Pack Size: sold as a group (brackets and shelf)
- Included: x2 brackets, oak shelf, x3 332mm screws, x3 25mm screws and raw plugs
- Product information:
- We do not recommend putting anything heavier than 20kg on these shelves.
- Rawl plugs supplied are suitable for use on brick only. Please ensure that the walls are secure before installing the shelf.
- If installing on a different type of wall, please seek more suitable rawl plugs and fixings from your local hardware store.
- The oak shelf is unfinished and therefore liquids and cleaning products will mark it
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: brackets from China, oak sourced in the UK
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.