LANGHAM ceiling light
These lights are hand-assembled to order so please allow 3-5 working days for dispatch.
Our unique Langham light is a compact yet fantastically statement light fitting. With its sleek cylindrical arms angling the bulbs in two different directions, it’s superb for highlighting specific features whilst casting a beautiful warm glow around your room at the same time.
Our Langham ceiling light is a little bit quirky, and that’s why we love it! If you like uniformity then this might not be the light for you. But, if you love all things out of the ordinary and want to tread your own individual design path, then you’ve found your perfect match.
This clever light isn’t just quirky for the sake of being quirky though. We designed it with two main things in mind. Firstly, for the many of us that live in homes where ceiling height is at a premium, limiting our choice of statement lighting. The Langham ceiling light gives you a showstopper of a light but without the issue of low hanging bulbs that hang at a very inconvenient height.
And secondly, for the many houses that have an off-centre ceiling light fitting – yes this really is a thing! It was particularly prevalent in houses built in the 1930s and there are two theories as to why. One is that by putting the light closer to the window, it emulates how natural light would enter the room. The other is so that the light is in front of you most of the time when you’re in the room, therefore not projecting your silhouette out onto the windows for every passer-by to see!
Whatever your reasons for choosing this light, you’re sure to be happy with your decision. And don’t forget to coordinate your beautiful new light with switches and sockets from our stunning range.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- Bakelite internal bulb holder
- H22cm x W10cm x D20cm (not including bulbs)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 1.3kg (not including bulbs)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, two steel arms, two ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulbs (optional Aurora bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds 2 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.