£61.99 – £94.99
Just like her namesake, the Marilyn shelf is beautifully curvaceous and all set to become an icon! The combination of sleek rounded metal against earthy rustic oak is simply stunning. She’s sure to set some hearts on fire.
What handy little (or big!) things shelves are. And when they look this good too then you’re onto a winner.
True to our ethos, we’ve really hit the nail on the head when it comes to form and function. The Marilyn scores maximum style credentials, but is also incredibly practical.
For ultimate versatility we’ve made this shelf in two sizes. The smaller size is perfect for little nik naks like vases, candles and plants. You could even use it as a picture ledge and layer up a few of your favourite works of art.
The larger shelf has got great depth and is perfect for books, maybe a bit crockery and of course your favourite bits and bobs.
The oak shelf is rustic and unfinished, so depending on the look you’re going for you can leave it just as it is, give it a quick sanding, or oil, varnish or paint it.
- Bracket Material: Steel
- Bracket Finish: Antique, Antique Black or Dull Nickel
- Bracket Dimensions:
- Small – length 150mm x width 150mm
- Medium – length 200mm x width 200mm
- Shelf Material: Solid Unfinished Oak
- Shelf Dimensions:
- Small – depth 170mm x length 1000mm x thickness 20mm
- Medium – depth 230mm x length 1000mm x thickness 20mm
- Shelf Weight (not including brackets):
- Small 2.6kg
- Medium 2.9kg
- Supplied with 3 x 32mm screws, 3 x 25mm screws & rawl plugs
- Note: We do not recommend putting anything heavier than 20kg on these shelves.
Rawl plugs supplied are suitable for use on brick walls only – please ensure that the walls are secure before installing the shelf. If installing on a different type of wall, please seek more suitable rawl plugs and fixings from your local hardware store
- The oak is supplied unfinished, therefore liquids and cleaning products will mark it
- Oak sourced in the UK, brackets from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 24
£1.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.