MIGHT RAIN NOT SURE
£21.99 – £39.99
Our paint is mixed to order so please allow 2-3 days for dispatch. Colours between batches may vary slightly so do be sure to order all you need in one go.
Our might rain not sure paint is a grey paint with a blue hue, it looks amazing in any room. Order a sample pot to test at home.
Our might rain not sure paint may have an aura of uncertainty. But we like to think that this hints at its incredible versatility. This paint is part of a capsule collection that was created through a collaboration with Hicks & Weatherburn Limited, Yorkshire’s longest standing paint manufacturer. These ultra cool paints have been chosen to enhance our company’s ethos and passion for industrial design. Check out our paint like a pro blog for more information on paint finishes and best practice when it comes to updating your interiors.
This paint is just gorgeous. Our grey paint colours for living rooms and interiors add warmth and ambience. The perfect base for creating either an industrial, Scandi or luxe interior.
We love this chalky matt grey paired with a tonal grey palette to add beautiful texture to your rooms. But it also works with pretty much every other colour. For a glam finish paint on walls, ceilings and woodwork then coordinate with monochromatic shades with metallic accents. Copper, gold and silver all look stunning against the grey and really pop. For something a little bit softer and more feminine, blush pinks tones and polished copper work fabulously.
Our might rain not sure paint can be matched with our collection of specially selected paints for a stunning, polished finish. check out our chalky matt and nearly matt wood paint to update doors, skirtings, floors and even furniture.
Might rain not sure paint
- Manufacturer: Hicks & Weatherburn
- Handmade in Yorkshire
- Chalky Matt Emulsion, Nearly Matt Emulsion & Nearly Matt Humidity Emulsion available in either a 40ml sample pot or 2.5-litre pot
- Nearly Matt Wood & Flat Matt Wood available in 750ml pot
- Location: Interior
- Application: Brush or roller
- Surface finish:
- Chalky Matt Emulsion & Chalky Matt Wood: Flat matt – Please note that chalky matt emulsion/wood is a dead flat matt paint that can be easily marked and as such is not suitable for high-traffic areas. It cannot be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Emulsion/Wood – Matt paint with more of a satin finish – Nearly matt paint has a slightly more satin finish, making it perfect for rooms that get a lot of use. This surface can be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Humidity paint is a matt paint with a slightly satin finish. It also has added fungicide, making it perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Coverage: 10-15 square metres (one coat)
- For best finish apply two coats – leave 12 hours between coats
- When you’ve chosen your colour, it’s best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you.
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 24
£1.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.