Get the job done right with our primer paint. Available in two finishes, it makes the perfect base coat for our capsule paint collection.
If you’ve got a paint job to do, then our primer paint is your best friend. Not only does it prep your walls, ready for painting, it also ensures that your paint colour looks how it should, without having to do too many coats.
Our paint primer is a bleed-resistant base coat that’s fast-drying and can be used both indoors and out. What’s more, you can use it on bare walls or previously painted ones. It’s really rather versatile.
For optimum results use alongside our luxury paint collection to add some oomph to your spaces.
- Finishes: available in grey or white
- Sizes: available in 2.5L
- Suitable for woodwork, metal, interior and exterior walls
- 1 litre of paint primer will cover approx 18m2. This depends on the properties of the surface, the colour being used and method of application.
- Product information:
- non-drip and easy to apply
- our paint is vegan-friendly. It contains no animal derivatives and none of the ingredients have been tested on animals
- our paint is a low VOC, non-toxic, non-hazardous, eco-friendly product made from locally sourced materials in an ecologically responsible way. Thanks to its composition it is virtually innocuous for people and the environment. Our paints fall into the industry’s lowest possible eco-rating, so you don't need to worry about respiratory issues or smell as the products are virtually odourless It is EN71-3 Certified, also known as "toy paint regulation safe", meaning it is completely safe for children's rooms
- Origins: made in Yorkshire by Vintro
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.