JUST A PERFECT GREY
£21.99 – £39.99
Our paint is mixed to order so please allow 2-3 days for dispatch. Colours between batches may vary slightly so do be sure to order all you need in one go.
Just A Perfect Grey paint, is exactly that… A beautifully calm, pale grey that has no pink or blue undertone, yet still manages to be lovely and warm. Order a sample pot to test at home.
Our Just A Perfect Grey paint is a pale grey that complements warm and cool colours alike. With no pink or blue undertone of its own, it looks great with both lighter and darker greys in the same tonal range as well as with warm neutrals in pebble and stone shades. It also looks beautiful with natural, textural materials in the same colour range – fawn suede and beautiful creamy ecru linens look stunning. It’s such a calming and serene shade, particularly mixed with a cool cream, taupe and biscuit. Perfect for creating a tranquil room to relax in.
We’ve used this perfect grey paint colour in both a lounge and kitchen. In the (very small, east facing) kitchen it sits with white units, mid grey flooring, dark wooden worktops and lots of natural light and looks fabulous. In the lounge, it’s pretty much as described above with lots of neutrals and natural textures. In this west facing room it gets sun-dappled in the late afternoon/evening and is such a tranquil space that’s just what you want after a busy day at work.
Our capsule paint range is a collaboration with Hicks & Weatherburn; Yorkshire’s longest standing paint manufacturer. We work closely with them to get just the right shades in the best finishes… Check out our ‘paint like a pro’ article for more information on our paint finishes, which to choose and how to achieve the perfect finish with them.
Just A Perfect Grey paint
- Manufacturer: Hicks & Weatherburn
- Handmade in Yorkshire
- Chalky Matt Emulsion, Nearly Matt Emulsion & Nearly Matt Humidity Emulsion available in either a 40ml sample pot or 2.5-litre pot
- Nearly Matt Wood & Flat Matt Wood available in 750ml pot
- Location: Interior
- Application: Brush or roller
- Surface finish:
- Chalky Matt Emulsion & Chalky Matt Wood: Flat matt – Please note that chalky matt emulsion/wood is a dead flat matt paint that can be easily marked and as such is not suitable for high-traffic areas. It cannot be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Emulsion/Wood – Matt paint with more of a satin finish – Nearly matt paint has a slightly more satin finish, making it perfect for rooms that get a lot of use. This surface can be wiped down although it requires two weeks to cure before doing so
- Nearly Matt Humidity paint is a matt paint with a slightly satin finish. It also has added fungicide, making it perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Coverage: 10-15 square metres (one coat)
- We recommend preparing surfaces with a good quality wall and ceiling primer or undercoat to give a more even finish and better depth of colour to your final coat
- Stir paint thoroughly before use
- For best finish apply two coats – darker and bright colours may require three
- Leave 12 hours between coats
- When you’ve chosen your colour, it’s best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Not all monitors display colours the same, therefore we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you.
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 24
£1.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.