Polished Copper Henriette pendant light
Only 14 left!
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Climbing the stairs to your newly converted attic, you feel a flutter of excitement in your stomach. Rather than move house, you’ve put the roof space to good use and created a beautiful guest suite.
Blush pink flooring softens the white walls and ceiling, adding warmth and comfort, while a strategically placed Henriette polished copper pendant light emphasises the stunning ceiling structure.
Matching rose gold wall lights plus copper light switches work together to make the room feel relaxed and put together.
Twisting one of the dimmer switches, you watch the ceiling light glow. One thing that grabbed your attention about these particular lights was the recommended bulbs. Frosted creamy orbs shine so gently and create the most relaxing atmosphere imaginable.
Striving to give your visiting friends and family a restful haven, you worked incredibly hard to make this space a place people would enjoy staying. Every detail was meticulously considered, from the exact shade of white with a hint of pink for the walls and ceiling to the blossom pink for the massive floor rug.
Having plumped the feature cushions into just the right shape, you focus on smoothing every last wrinkle from the duvet cover. Performing a whole 360 spin of the room, you declare everything perfect for the imminent arrival of this weekend's guests.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- Total drop: 110cm (not including bulbs)
- Ceiling rose: DIA10cm
- Weight: 2.2kg (not including bulbs)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with 100cm black fabric cable, a ceiling rose, 4 ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Aurora bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 4 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: