Red Leaf Aricana
Slicking your go-to deep red lipstick across your lips, you watch as a spark of fire ignites in your eyes. There’s magic in this ritual that empowers you. Taking one last look in the mirror, you strut out into the world, head held tall, shoulders back. Red makes you feel rebellious, naughty and full of emotion, and you adore having little pops around your home.
Preserved Arnica stems vary in autumnal shades of red and bring a vibrancy that all spaces need. With pointed red leaves flashing bright, they remind you of the Louboutins you've been lusting after forever. The wonderful thing about preserved stems is that you don't have to spend your time dutifully caring for them. Just the occasional dust down will suffice, giving you more time to be the fiercely independent individual you aspire to be, with or without the lipstick.
If you love subtle pops of colour, our foliage collection has a beautiful array of flowers, stems and grasses to pique your interest. Complete the look with a statement vase.
Carry on Reading...
Red Leaf Aricana
- Stems: H100cm approx.
- Vase: H35cm x DIA 16cm
- Vase material: clay
- Pack size: sold as 1 bouquet of approximately 10 stems
- Included: 10 (approx.) bouquet
- Photographed using 7 stems
- Not Included: vase optional
- Product information:
- This non-toxic dried plant is biodegradable and compostable
- This dried plant is harvested at the optimum point in its growth cycle to capture the strength and colour of the plant, and then processed in drying rooms to remove all-natural moisture
- You may notice that your stems have a particular odour when you first unwrap them - it will soon disappear
- Usage: indoor use only
- By following the care guide, your preserved plant will remain beautiful for several years
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is produced to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: stems sourced from the Netherlands, vase sourced from Vietnam
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.