SEA FOAM PARTY
£21.99 – £39.99
Our paint is mixed to order so please allow 2-3 days for dispatch. Colours between batches may vary slightly so do be sure to order all you need in one go.
Sea Foam Party is a beautifully uplifting and fresh pale green. When painted in a room, it’s that lovely colour of well, sea foam! It takes you right back to the summer. Crashing waves on the beach and sun on your skin…
Sea Foam Party. What fun! A colour that’s at it’s best used to paint whole rooms to really bring out its beautiful depths. Great for small bedrooms and home offices.
A warm, pale green with a hint of grey to keep it the right side of grown-up. It does, however, have a slightly effervescent quality about it – like the fizzing foam on breaking waves at the shoreline. It’s such an uplifting colour.
Calm yet energetic this is one level-headed green. It looks beautiful accented with lush foliage and deep green velvet cushions. Alternatively, stick to other sea-inspired shades like teal, aqua, deep ocean blue and sea glass.
Sea Foam Party is a great basic. A new neutral if you will. It has a personality of its own but is just as happy to play consigliere to another more commanding shade. Muted silver or brushed chrome would be our metallic accent for this cheeky green.
Sea foam party paint
- Manufacturer: Hicks & Weatherburn
- Handmade in Yorkshire
- Chalky Matt Emulsion, Nearly Matt Emulsion & Nearly Matt Humidity Emulsion available in either a 40ml sample pot or 2.5-litre pot
- Nearly Matt Wood & Flat Matt Wood available in 750ml pot
- Location: Interior
- Application: Brush or roller
- Surface finish:
- Chalky Matt Emulsion & Chalky Matt Wood: Flat matt – Please note that chalky matt emulsion/wood is a dead flat matt paint that can be easily marked and as such is not suitable for high-traffic areas. It cannot be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Emulsion/Wood – Matt paint with more of a satin finish – Nearly matt paint has a slightly more satin finish, making it perfect for rooms that get a lot of use. This surface can be wiped down although it requires two weeks to cure before doing so.
- Nearly Matt Humidity paint is a matt paint with a slightly satin finish. It also has added fungicide, making it perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Coverage: 10-15 square metres (one coat)
- We recommend preparing surfaces with a good quality wall and ceiling primer or undercoat to give a more even finish and better depth of colour to your final coat
- Stir paint thoroughly before use
- For best finish apply two coats – darker and bright colours may require three
- Leave 12 hours between coats
- When you’ve chosen your colour, it’s best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you.
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 24
£1.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.