Silver Monroe hot water tap
Wrapping your silky kimono around your sleepy body you quietly pad downstairs, being ultra-careful not to wake anyone up. Early mornings are your favourite part of the day, especially when the rest of the household is still peacefully slumbering and you’ve got the kitchen all to yourself. Opening a packet of freshly ground coffee, you inhale its delicious aroma and spoon some into the cafetiere. You’ve always loved the ritual of making morning coffee, but since installing your silver hot water tap it’s taken the enjoyment to a whole new level. It’s just so quick and simple, and let’s be honest, the sooner you can get that hit of caffeine the better!
Relishing a few minutes of peace and quiet, you flop into your favourite easy chair by the window, take a big slurp of the hot black liquid and wait for it to do its magic. Having another sneaky glance around, your eye is caught by the sunlight glinting off the satin finish of your hot water tap. It’s almost as if it’s come to life and is cheekily luring you back for more. Unable to resist its charms, you twist the hot water setting, loving its satisfying action and fill up the cafetiere again. Well, you’ve got a busy day ahead so why not hey!
Carry on Reading...
Monroe hot water tap
- Material: body brass, spout stainless steel, handle zinc alloy
- Dimensions: H39cm
- Pack size: sold individually – 1 tap per order
- Included: tap, boiler unit, cable and plug, filter cartridge
- Not included: waste/plug
- Product information:
- low pressure system
- the recommended operating pressure is 1.5-5 bar
- heated via a non-contact water heating plate
- stainless steel AISI 304 tank
- 2.4 litre capacity
- initial heating time 7-9 minutes
- reheating time 2-3 minutes
- insulated spout to keep exterior cool
- rated voltage 220V AC, 50 Hz
- standby power 1W
- rated input 1.5KW
- IPX4 rated
- preset temperature range 45°C - 98°C
- static bar pressure open vented
- suitable for use in the UK only
- developed and designed to meet WRAS certification requirements
- professional install only
- 5 year guarantee
- we recommend filters are replaced every 3-6 months or every 2000 litres of water or this may invalidate your warranty
- Usage: indoor use only
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China
Here are the product instructions:
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.