SMOKED GOLD double dimmer switch
The smoking process causes scratches to the plate which is a purposeful part of the finished look. Please check the close-up images of these imperfections to make sure you’re OK with them.
Oooh, this really is a proper grown-up light switch. If you like gold but are looking for something with a little more edge to it then this is definitely the dimmer for you. The winning combination of beauty and practicality makes it an absolute keeper!
Have you ever seen a light switch cooler than this? We don’t think so, even if we do say so ourselves! You see, smoked gold wasn’t even a thing until James conjured it up in that creative brain of his. It was whilst looking for something with the same warm golden tones but without the shine, that the lightbulb (a vintage one of course) moment occurred. And boom, smoked gold was born.
The beauty of this finish is that it’s perfectly imperfect. The smoking process creates an irregular finish, so each one that leaves D&R HQ is absolutely unique. This means that only you will own a dimmer switch exactly like that. That’s pretty cool. And to customise it even further, you get to choose which knob to put on there too. There are four to choose from and they’re all lovely, both in colour and texture. The knurling around the edge not only looks gorgeous but makes them extra grippy too. Beauty and brains!
So come on, ditch the boring white switches and get on the smoked gold train – you won’t regret it! You could even upgrade all your other switches and sockets whilst you’re at it – we’ve got a whole smoked gold range.
Check out our guide light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches too.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Smoked Gold Double Dimmer Switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x W89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- standard dimmer module (DR 500) is leading edge with 60-400W load
- LED dimmer module (DR 501) has auto detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 4-150W load
- 2-way switch
- 230-250v 50Hz 10AX
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.