SMOKED GOLD quadruple dimmer switch
The smoking process causes scratches to the plate which is a purposeful part of the finished look. Please check the close-up images of these imperfections to make sure you’re OK with them.
Get this quadruple smoked gold switch in your interior armoury and your lighting game will never have been so strong. With its decadent matt brass plate and swirls of grey, brown and black running through it, this quirky switch is just the thing to add some serious good looks to your walls.
We don’t do things by halves here at D&R, so when it comes to designing switches we really do like to push the boat out. Something that looks so good but that’s also fantastic at its job is a rare thing, but we promise you that our smoked gold quadruple dimmer switch is not only an absolute stunner, it works like a dream too.
This dimmer switch is all about subtle pattern, both on the plate and on the knobs. And it’s this combination that makes it such a thing of beauty. The plate has been smoked, giving it a unique finish, meaning that each and every one that leaves our HQ is slightly different. The knobs have knurled edges which not only makes them look incredibly stylish but gives them a textured finish that’s great for grabbing hold of.
Not known for slinking off into the background, this dimmer switch really likes to show off. And who can blame it? So, let it do its thing and team it with a smokey colour palette. Moody greys, deep blues and black would give this switch the perfect stage for it to perform on.
If this switch has spurred you on to bring more smoked gold into your home, then check out the rest of the smoked gold switches and sockets range. And if you’re not sure what you need, our light switches explained guide is a really useful read.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Smoked gold quadruple dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x W149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- standard dimmer module (DR 500) is leading edge with 60-400W load
- LED dimmer module (DR 501) has auto detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 4-150W load
- 2-way switch
- 230-250v 50Hz 10AX
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from China
- For best results, we recommend that you us our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.