TEAL THE SHOW
£21.99 – £39.99
Our paint is mixed to order so please allow 2-3 days for dispatch. Colours between batches may vary slightly so do be sure to order all you need in one go.
Teal the Show is a gorgeously deep and sumptuous greeny blue paint that’s a perfect complement to blues and greens.
Teal the Show is sure to do just that. A beautifully rich teal paint that’s comfortable in its own skin. Calmly confident you could say.
Warm and deep this clean teal is the ideal balance of green and blue. Just gazing into it makes you feel immediately calmer. A meditative and rhythmic colour that creates calm, peaceful spaces. Ideal for a bedroom retreat but also a dark interiors style lounge, if it’s flooded with natural light.
Jewel-toned teal looks best with other colours from the warm green and blue side of the spectrum in larger areas. When it comes to accent colours you have options… Go with natural mustard and cream to retain the calm vibe whilst adding hot pink and aqua in luscious velvet fabrics will inject energy and vibrancy.
Teal the Show always looks at its best with some foliage – nothing too ‘green’ but Eucalyptus stems and blush flowers always look stunning. Gold accessories will really stand-out against this rich colour palette. Just wow.
Teal the show paint
- Manufacturer: Hicks & Weatherburn
- Handmade in Yorkshire
- Chalky Matt Emulsion, Nearly Matt Emulsion & Nearly Matt Humidity Emulsion available in either a 40ml sample pot or 2.5-litre pot
- Nearly Matt Wood & Flat Matt Wood available in 750ml pot
- Location: Interior
- Application: Brush or roller
- Surface finish:
- Chalky Matt Emulsion & Chalky Matt Wood: Flat matt – Please note that chalky matt emulsion/wood is a dead flat matt paint that can be easily marked and as such is not suitable for high-traffic areas. It cannot be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Emulsion/Wood – Matt paint with more of a satin finish – Nearly matt paint has a slightly more satin finish, making it perfect for rooms that get a lot of use. This surface can be wiped down. Although it requires two weeks to cure before doing so.
- Nearly Matt Humidity paint is a matt paint with a slightly satin finish. It also has added fungicide, making it perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Coverage: 10-15 square metres (one coat)
- For best finish apply two coats – darker and bright colours may require three
- Leave 12 hours between coats
- When you’ve chosen your colour, it’s best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you.
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 24
£1.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.