TRUGO grey pendant light
These lights are hand-assembled to order so please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch.
If you’re already a fan of the Stourton enamel ceiling pendant then you’re going to LOVE its newest cousin, the Trugo grey pendant light. Both have the beautiful deep curved shape and grey tones, but this latest addition to our range has an amazing textured satin matt finish.
There aren’t many places where a stylish grey pendant light won’t work. From kitchens, to bedrooms… Living rooms and hallways, the Trugo bowl light complements a myriad of settings and interior styles.
For a stylish dark Scandi feel, pair the Trugo with deep blues and some natural textures like wood, cork or rattan. Or for a light-hearted fun vibe, you can’t beat the combination of grey with yellow.
This stunning grey pendant light comes in two sizes. And it also comes in three more delectable colours – white, pink and black. Go and have a peek!
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- Material: grey textured powder coated spun steel shade
- H25cm x DIA30.1cm (small)
- H32.9cm x DIA39.5cm (large)
- Material thickness 2cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: 2.9 m black fabric cable, grey steel light shade, grey steel ceiling rose, metal suspension wire for reinforcement, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Globe Spiral Filament bulb)
- Product information:
- holds E27 (screw) bulb
- max 40W
- to avoid injury from the metal suspension wire, we recommend wearing protective gloves when installing this pendant light
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: pendant light sourced from India, bulb sourced from our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
In-store delivery (Leeds City Centre)
FREE next-day (collect after 2.30 pm)
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.