BLACK triple dimmer switch
Whoever said three’s a crowd clearly hasn’t seen our black triple dimmer switch. We think three is just the perfect number of dimmer knobs to control all your lights in one place. And not only is it incredibly practical, it’s flipping gorgeous too! Understated and seriously cool, this is our new dimmer switch crush.
You know what we wanted to write… about once you’ve chosen black switches you’ll never go back to standard white ones… But to be honest, it just sounded wrong. So anyway, there’s something a little sultry about this black 3 gang dimmer switch and we just can’t get enough of it. It’s the combination of the silky-smooth matt black finish of the plate, the softly rounded edges and the stunning knurled knobs that lifts this switch to a whole new level. There are four different coloured knobs to choose from, each one completely changing the vibe of the switch. Don’t ask us to choose one though as we could be here for hours. Instead, we’ll leave that decision up to you.
Because this black 3 gang dimmer switch is simple and unfussy in its design, it works really well on textured backgrounds like brick, concrete or wood. And if you’re a die-hard white walls fan then what a brilliant way to inject a little pop of interest to a wall. Go for the black knobs for an ultra-sleek look, or the white knobs to add a bit of fun. Or how about gold for luxe-y art deco look and silver for a contemporary twist on a classic switch. See, told you we’re bad at making decisions!
If you’re now hooked on black switches then you should know that this black triple dimmer switch is part of a collection of designer black metal light switches & sockets where you’ll find a whole range of coordinating dimmers, toggle switches and sockets. And if you’re unsure what type of switches and sockets you need then check out our guide light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Designer dimmer switch triple black
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.