Antique Brass double dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Unlacing your high-tops, you rearrange the cushions and the sofa, and flop back, delighted to be home. Holiday’s are very much needed, but after a week away, you’ve been craving home comforts, starting with a cup of tea.
Wearily standing, you potter through to the kitchen, flicking on the kettle as you busy yourself, rummaging in the cupboard for remnants from your last shop. Hitting the jackpot, you stumble upon a few biscuits, and brew made, retreat to your cosy living room, eager to flick through the holiday photos on your phone.
Placing your cuppa on the mid-century coffee table, you notice the encroaching darkness and breeze over to the antique brass double dimmer switch on the wall. Slowly turning one of the dials, you watch as your ceiling light gently illuminates, casting an ambient glow across your carefully curated space.
Returning to your spot on the sofa, you make yourself comfy as you sip your drink, delighting in the familiarity of home. You’ve honed this space to be an extension of yourself, with vintage pieces, antique brass switches and sockets, and lush green foliage that bring you joy everytime you unwind here.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Antique Brass double dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- Smart dimmer module is 1-way smart dimmer with 10-250W load, 220-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.