Antique Brass quadruple dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Arriving at your friend’s house for brunch armed with fresh orange juice and a bottle of prosecco, you ring the doorbell, excited to catch up over french toast and mimosas.
Greeted with a huge welcoming embrace, you follow her down the hallway of her new home, and arriving in the kitchen, you gasp, astonished by the beautiful space.
Open plan and bathed in natural light, the off-white kitchen diner is homely and welcoming, with heritage details that bring a lived-in warmth, inviting you to explore the intricacies of the space. But first cocktails.
Sitting at the kitchen island, you sip your drink, watching as fluffy white clouds drift across the skylight overhead while your friend finishes making the decadent breakfast.
Polishing off one last strawberry, you sluggishly stand from your spot at the island and meander across the parquet flooring, taking in the impressive space.
Antique brass handles adorn each door and drawer of the kitchen diner, and noticing a coordinating antique dimmer switch on the wall opposite, you edge closer, your playful side unable to resist playing with the intricately knurled metal knobs.
Twisting each of the dials in turn, you watch as ceiling, wall and pendant lights slowly illuminate the impressive space. Thoroughly satisfied with your moment of abandon, you return to your friend, topping up her glass with more bubbles and sinking into the sofa beside her, ready to set the world to rights.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Antique Brass quadruple dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include external transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: