Antique Brass single dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Snuggling into the window seat, you stare through the weathered glass, watching a tawny-coloured squirrel forage for berries amongst the trees. The setting sun casts a peachy glow over the fields outside, and you sip your tea, delighting in the natural spectacle.
Glancing around your living room, you take in the details of your heritage-style space. Floor to ceiling bookshelves line the walls with leatherbound classics whilst a traditional cast-iron log burner roars away, prompting your beloved cat to stretch out on the rug and bask in the warmth.
Dusk settles over the sky, and you stand from your cosy spot before padding over to the antique brass dimmer switch on the wall. Pinching the knurled dial, you gently adjust the ambience until you reach a warm, cosy glow. Tracing your fingertips over the aged gold metal, you grin, pleased to have finally found the perfect finishing touch for your beautiful character home.
Running your hand along a row of book spines, you scan your collection, looking for something to read. Selecting a vintage copy of Wuthering Heights, you carefully peel back the cover, stealing one last look at the darkened moors and rolling hills before delving into the gothic novel.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include external transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: