Antique Brass triple dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Waking up bleary-eyed and a little confused by your surroundings, you gaze around the room, remembering that you treated yourself to a few days away in the countryside. Acclimatising as you starfish in bed, you delight in the birdsong filtering in through the open window.
Succumbing to the rumbling from the depths of your stomach, you make your way downstairs, mouth watering at the prospect of tucking into a sausage sandwich in the farmhouse-style kitchen diner.
Sizzling thick Lincolnshire sausages in a pan, you scoop some coffee into the cafetiere while you wait, and plunging the handle down, pour yourself a rich black coffee. Carrying your indulgent breakfast over to the window seat, you make yourself comfortable and tuck in, watching as rabbits binky excitedly across the lawn, revelling in the serenity of this beautiful spring morning.
Contently full, you sip your coffee and gaze adoringly around the room, wondering how to recreate this homeliness in your kitchen. Spying an antique brass dimmer switch on the wall opposite, you grin - it’s the little coordinating details that bring a comforting, lived-in feel to the space. Unable to resist faffing with the delicately knurled dimmer dials, you stand from your spot, excited to explore more of your holiday home and its intricacies.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Antique Brass triple dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: