Silver triple dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
If you love silver, then you’ve just found your perfect dimmer switch. This is the re-invented classic silver dimmer. This new kid on the block has got a stunning brushed steel plate and beautiful contemporary knurled knobs. The silver dimmer switch really has come a long way.
We think having a triple dimmer switch is life-changing. Ok, so maybe not as life-changing as travelling the world or having kids, but still, it’s pretty amazing! If you’ve got a few light sources in your room, maybe wall lights as well as a ceiling light for example, then imagine being able to control the levels of them all from one switch. And not just any old switch, we’re talking a super-cool brushed steel dimmer switch with beautifully knurled knobs. You see, life-changing!
If you’ve not had your head turned by the gold and copper trends and your interior metal of choice is still very firmly in the silver camp then we know you’ll love our modern take on the classic silver dimmer switch. Keep it streamlined by choosing the coordinating silver knobs, or add a bit of quirkiness and go for the white or black knobs. Or maybe you just want to dip your toe in the gold trend and opt for gold dimmer knobs. These are tough decisions to make!
Whichever knob you choose, a brushed steel dimmer switch is always a great choice if you like understated style. This dimmer switch doesn’t do showing off. It’s more about subtlety, and it’s very happy to quietly go about its job of controlling your lighting without making a fuss.
If you’re at all unsure about light switch terminology, have a read of our handy guide light switches explained. You’ll find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Designer dimmer switch treble silver & gold
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include external transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: