Medium frosted bubble chandelier
STYLING NOTES: Mixing different textures in a dining room creates a relaxed and informal space to socialise. Our Frosted Bubble Chandelier combines brilliantly with the exposed brick, wood, faux fur and wool in this stunning dining room below…
So where does the ceiling pendant fit into this puzzle? This is your opportunity to fit a real showstopper, something that makes a bold design statement. Cue our Frosted Bubble Chandelier. This stunning pendant light is very easy on the eyes with its floaty cloud-like appearance. We've made it available in three different finishes too; Antique Black, Raw Brass and Forgotten Silver, so you can co-ordinate it with your interior scheme.
The beauty of this Bubble Chandelier is its ability to adapt from dawn until dusk whilst looking fantastic at all times. At the height of daytime light when you don't need any extra light, it hangs gracefully like a beautiful piece of artwork. Switch it on 'full beam' for an incredibly effective light source, or fit a dimmer switch for the ultimate in evening ambience control.
This medium-sized Bubble Chandelier is great for mid-sized rooms, so don't worry if your home doesn't have cavernous proportions, you can still have a ceiling pendant with real wow-factor. Will it be 12 or the 24 baubles though...?
If you love our frosted bubble chandelier but were looking for a different fabric cable colour, take a look at our customise your own frosted bubble chandelier, to change the fabric colour and length.
Carry on Reading...
Show us yours...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- Material: glass
- L65cm x W65cm x H20cm (12 bauble)
- L65cm x W65cm x H30cm (24 bauble)
- total drop 115cm
- DIA12.5cm (bauble)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 5.5kg (12 bauble)
- Weight: 7.62kg (24 bauble)
- The total drop length of your chandelier can be shortened by an electrician whilst being fitted, however, any such alterations will invalidate the product's warranty and mean the light is unreturnable.
- Pack size: sold individually
- raw brass finish: 12 or 24 frosted glass baubles; 1m of Oh So Black fabric cable per outlet, 1 brass ceiling rose, 3 brass bulb holders, 1 x brass 4-point hook per length of cable (12 baubles) or 2 x brass 4-point hooks per length of cable (24 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- forgotten silver finish: 12 or 24 frosted glass baubles; 1m of Oh So Black fabric cable per outlet, 1 silver ceiling rose, 3 silver bulb holders, 1 x silver 4-point hook per length of cable (12 baubles) or 2 x silver 4-point hooks per length of cable (24 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- antique black finish: 12 or 24 frosted glass baubles; 1m of Fisherman's Jumper fabric cable per outlet, 1 antique black ceiling rose, 3 antique black bulb holders, 1 x antique black 4-point hook per length of cable (12 baubles) or 2 x antique black 4-point hooks per length of cable (24 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- Not included: bulbs (optional XL Frosted Globe bulbs), replacement baubles
- Product information:
- holds E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W per bulb
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: ceiling rose, baubles and bulbs from our partners in China, bulb holder from the UK, fabric cable from Italy, hand assembled to order in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.