BUBBLE chandelier light
These lights are hand-assembled to order so please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch.
STYLING NOTES: To create an awe-inspiring light for a large space with high ceilings, hang multiple bubble chandeliers together. They’ll form a mesmerising cloud of floating glass baubles. Look below for how we’ve done this in our shop…
Show us Yours...
Our Bubble Chandelier pendant light is just stunning. Whether you want to max out with a large statement light, or feature a more subtle creation in your home, the bauble chandelier ticks all the boxes. Featuring an abundance of smooth clear glass orbs affixed to sleek fabric cable, along with stylish bulb holders, a ceiling rose and bauble hooks, choose whichever configuration suits your space.
Due to popular demand, we’ve now made our best-selling Bubble Chandelier available in Raw Brass and Antique Black, alongside the original Forgotten Silver. So not only can you choose the size of your chandelier, you can coordinate the accents with your interior scheme.
We love this pendant as a striking lighting feature in a dining room. Our flat matt emulsion makes the perfect backdrop for this chandelier light. With a non-reflective surface, it allows the light that refracts across the glass orbs to cascade softly into your rooms, creating stunning ambient light for your dinner parties.
This fabulous minimalist chandelier light looks beautiful suspended against mid-grey walls, with the orbs creating the illusion of bubbles floating across your rooms. For a sophisticated finish, hang above a dark wooden dining table, polished reclaimed wooden flooring and richly painted matt walls.
If you love our bubble chandelier but want a different fabric cable colour, take a look at our customise clear bubble chandelier.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- Material: glass
- L40cm x W40cm x H30cm (single point 8 bauble)
- L40cm x W40cm x H40cm (single point 12 bauble)
- L40cm x W40cm x H50cm (single point 16 bauble)
- L65cm x W65cm x H20cm (triple point 12 bauble)
- L65cm x W65cm x H30cm (triple point 24 bauble)
- L85cm x W85cm x H50cm (quintuple point 40 bauble)
- DIA12.5cm (bauble)
- total drop excluding bulbs 110cm
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Pack size: sold individually
- raw brass finish: clear glass baubles; 1m Oh So Black, brass ceiling rose, brass bulb holder and 4-point hook in Raw Brass; screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- forgotten silver finish: clear glass baubles; 1m Oh So Black, silver ceiling rose, silver bulb holder and 4-point hook in Forgotten Silver; screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- antique black finish: clear glass baubles; 1m Fisherman's Jumper, antique black ceiling rose, antique bulb holder and 4-point hook in Antique Black; screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- Not included: bulbs (optional XL Globe Spiral Filament bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W per bulb
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: ceiling rose, baubles and bulbs sourced from our partners in China, bulb holder from the UK, fabric cable from Italy, hand-assembled to order in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
In-store delivery (Leeds City Centre)
FREE next-day (collect after 2.30 pm)
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.