Large frosted bubble chandelier
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
STYLING NOTES: To create a show stopping light that’s perfect for large spaces and high ceilings, hang a group of large bubble ceiling lights together. The delicately frosted glass orbs make the most beautiful cloud of ambient light.
If you're looking for the ultimate statement light that embraces all things bubblecore, we've got just the thing. This frosted bubble ceiling light pendant is THE must-have for your interiors. Featuring delicately frosted glass light bulbs nestled between a plethora of frosted orbs, this contemporary chandelier looks incredible wherever you choose to show it off.
The bubble ceiling light is now available with three different fabric cable, bulb holder, bauble hook and ceiling rose combinations; Forgotten Silver with Oh So Black, Raw Brass with Oh So Black and Black with Fisherman’s Jumper.
We LOVE this bubblecore frosted bauble ceiling light in a soft grey bedroom, where the ambient light that's cast across the glass adds a gorgeous sense of ambience. The light that's softly diffused from the baubles is reminiscent of sunlight breaking through white clouds, there's something very serene about it. If tranquil isn't your thing, you could always opt for something bolder and suspend this bubble chandelier against darker walls, where the orbs can really make an impact. We love the idea of this light suspended above a dining table in a forest green room. It's definitely a conversation starter.
Where will you hang yours?
If you love our frosted bubble light chandelier but were looking for a different fabric cable colour, take a look at our customise your own frosted bubble chandelier, to change the fabric colour and length.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- Material: glass
- L85cm x W85cm x H50cm
- DIA12.5cm (bauble)
- total drop 115cm
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 11.58kg (40 bauble)
- The total drop length of your chandelier can be shortened by an electrician whilst being fitted, however, any such alterations will invalidate the product's warranty and mean the light is unreturnable.
- Pack size: sold individually
- Raw Brass finish: 40 frosted glass baubles; 1m of Oh So Black fabric cable per outlet, 1 brass ceiling rose, 5 brass bulb holders and 2 x brass 4-point hooks per length of cable; screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- Forgotten Silver finish: 40 frosted glass baubles; 1m of Oh So Black fabric cable per outlet, 1 silver ceiling rose, 5 silver bulb holders and 2 x silver 4-point hooks per length of cable; screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- Black finish: 40 frosted glass baubles; 1m of Fisherman's Jumper fabric cable per outlet, 1 black ceiling rose, 5 black bulb holders and 2 x black 4-point hooks per length of cable; screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- Included: XL Frosted Globe LED bulbs
- Not included: replacement baubles
- Product information:
- holds E27 (screw) LED bulbs
- max 60W per bulb
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: ceiling rose, baubles and bulbs from our partners in China, bulb holder from the UK, fabric cable from Italy, hand-assembled to order in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: