Chrome single dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Burying your feet in the cooling sand, you sit by the shoreline, the receding tide lapping around your ankles, glinting silver highlights catching your gaze. Hunkering down, you wait for the approaching sunset. Listening to the crashing waves sweeping pebbles up and down the beach, you slow your breath to match.
As the sun dips below the horizon, you shiver and begin to make your way home. Gingerly picking your way over knobbly pebbles, you reach the grassy dunes and head across the road into the trees, listening as the sound of waves transforms into the rustling of leaves and occasional evening birdsong.
Home from your evening jaunt, you breeze into the living room, turning the knurled dial of your chrome dimmer switch - ambient light illuminates the serene green space. Not too bright and not too dim. Your three-bulb light can sometimes be a bit much, but a dimmer allows you to achieve just the right atmosphere, any time of the day.
Catching sight of your windswept hair in the reflection of the shiny chrome switch, you grin. You should shower, but the lure of the sofa and Netflix is too great, and you can't help but toss yourself into the cushions, picking up where you left off with your box set.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Chrome single dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include external transformers
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Here are the product instructions:
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.