Chrome triple dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Perusing the magazine rack, you gaze at the beautiful models, ultra-cool rock stars and uber-chic interiors adorning the covers, deliberating over which you fancy flicking through later in the comfort of your home.
Your ideal Saturday evening calls for a glossy magazine and a selection of your favourite treats. Plucking a fashion magazine from the rack, you glide your fingertips across the surface and resist the urge to peek inside, tossing it into the trolley as you rush around the supermarket, eager to get home and begin your weekend ritual.
Quickly undressing in your bedroom, you slip into your favourite PJs and head downstairs, grinning as your catch the time on the clock in the living room. Five o'clock feels sneakily early to be winding down. You close the blinds and turn off your phone, concealing yourself from the outside world, wanting to remain blissfully undisturbed for the next few hours at least.
Noticing the sudden darkness that's descended across your sage green living room, you twist one of the knurled knobs on your polished chrome dimmer switch and watch as your ceramic wall lights glow, illuminating a nook that houses your favourite velvet reading chair. Dropping into the seat, you get comfy with a huge mug of tea and a plate of dunking biscuits. Opening the cover of your mag, you take a moment to bring it to your nose and breathe in the smell of print and paper.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Chrome triple dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Here are the product instructions:
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.