Tarnished Copper single rocker switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The sheen, colour and pattern of this tarnished copper finish are designed to evolve over time, making it age beautifully. The more you interact with it, the faster this process will occur.
Rebel against those unsightly white plastic switches with our gorgeously distressed copper rocker switch. This fabulous switch is the perfect antidote to minimalist spaces, where you just need a little something to add contrast and interest. Finished in authentically tarnished copper with swirling hues of teal, navy and grey, this switch certainly makes a statement.
Add a touch of the industrial to your minimalist spaces with a gorgeous tarnished copper light switch. This stunning rocker has been exclusively designed here at D&R to eradicate those unsightly white plastic switches once and for all.
With a fabulous distressed copper-coated steel plate with a plethora of colours drifting across the surface and rocker detail in white, black, silver or gold, this is one stylish switch. It'll make turning your lights on and off a real treat.
We love this designer copper light switch coordinated with our copper switches and sockets collection. A range of dimmers, toggles, sockets and appliance switches that have been created to add a high-end designer flair to your interiors, without breaking the bank. Mix and match across the range to complete your spaces.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Tarnished copper rocker light switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass rockers
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: switch module with plate and screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- Available in 2-way or intermediate
- LED compatible
- 2kW (2,000W) load
- 230-250v 50Hz 10AX
- concealed fixings
- the rocker on the intermediate switch is slightly wider than on a standard light switch
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our tarnished copper finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.