BLACK quadruple dimmer switch
Not one, not two, not three but FOUR dimmer knobs! This is one multi-talented light switch. Not only does it perform brilliantly, it does it in sheer style too. With its super-chic matt black plate and cool knurled dimmer knobs, it’s a shining example of form and function in perfect harmony.
Show us Yours...
There’s no other word for it – this is a beast of a switch! Behind its cool, calm and collected exterior are the workings of genius. This dimmer light switch may look stylishly simple, but it controls four different lights all from this single plate, how clever is that? This means you can control the ambience of your room literally to the nth degree. Twiddle and tweak the knobs throughout the day and evening to get the optimum light balance.
We love this quadruple dimmer light switch in all black for a really sleek and sultry look, but if you fancy mixing it up a little then have a look at the gold, silver and white knobs. Whichever option you choose it’ll look fantastic against moody colours – think dark grey, navy or even forest greens.
And because this black dimmer switch is sleek and unfussy in its looks, it makes it a great choice for busy rooms like kitchen-diners. It also sits brilliantly on pattern and texture – think exposed brick, polished concrete or some snazzy wallpaper.
If you love this dimmer light switch then have a look at the rest of the black switches and sockets range where you’ll find more dimmers, toggle light switches, appliance switches and USB sockets. And if you could do with a bit a refresher course on the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches then check out our guide light switches explained.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Designer dimmer switch quadruple black
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module (DR 500) is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module (DR 501) has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
If your order and payment are received before 1 pm (Monday – Thursday excluding Bank Holidays) then you can pick up your parcel in-store from 2.30 pm the next day.
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
In-store (Leeds City Centre)
Drop your parcel into our store at the Victoria Quarter. Please note that refunds are not given instantly on-site. All goods will be returned to our customer services department for processing.
25-29 County Arcade Victoria Quarter, Leeds LS1 6BH
Store open: Monday to Friday – 10am – 6pm, Saturday – 9am – 6pm & Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Please do not post returns to our store.