Copper triple dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The sheen, colour and pattern of this tarnished copper finish are designed to evolve over time, making it age beautifully. The more you interact with it, the faster this process will occur.
They say the best things come in threes, and we couldn’t agree more! Our copper triple dimmer switch has a stunning tarnished copper plate with three very cool dimmer knobs. Having all your dimmers in one place makes it really handy for controlling the lighting level of all your ceiling and wall lights in one go. You’re very welcome.
Our beautiful triple copper dimmer switch LED not only looks good, but it also performs like a dream too. No more traipsing from switch to switch to get the perfect ambience in your room, just head straight here and hey presto, you’re done. And if you need further proof that this dimmer switch has both brains and beauty, let’s talk knobs. You probably thought “oooh, they look nice”, and yes, they absolutely do! But, there’s a practical reason why they have that lovely knurling around the edge, and it’s simply that it makes it easier to grab hold of them and turn them, without any slippage.
We know that it’s usually what’s on the inside that counts, but let’s take a minute to appreciate the beauty of the tarnished copper finish too. With swirls and whirls of warm oranges and browns and the occasional zing of purple running through it. This amazing finish happens during the tarnishing process and is completely random, meaning your copper triple dimmer switch is totally unique. Very cool!
This triple dimmer switch LED is part of our range of copper designer light switches and sockets. A collection that includes high quality single, double and treble dimmers, single, double and treble toggle switches plus matching plug sockets and cooker switches. These are all designed by us, and exclusively sold by us so you won’t find them just any old where.
If you’re not sure which is the right switch for you then check out our light switches explained guide to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
Carry on Reading...
DESIGNER DIMMER SWITCH TRIPLE COPPER
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
- Our tarnished copper finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: