Small FROSTED BUBBLE chandelier
These lights are hand-assembled to order so please allow 10-14 days for dispatch.
STYLING NOTES: If you’re lacking in floor space but have high ceilings then emphasise a room’s height with a long pendant. These beautifully delicate frosted orbs will make the most of your vertical space, casting a warm glow without overcrowding the room.
Don’t let the size of your room dampen your desire for a show-stopping ceiling pendant. Our Small Frosted Glass Bubble Chandelier has been designed with bijou spaces in mind. With absolutely zero compromise on design, this compact light is a stunning addition to an interior space, whatever the size.
Available in three sizes and three finishes, this small glass bubble chandelier is incredibly versatile. Hang it in the centre of your room as the main light, or try it in the corner as an alternative to a floor lamp – this is a great space-saving solution if floor space is at a premium.
This Small Bubble Chandelier also makes a superb alternative to bedside table lamps. Suspend one either side of the bed and it instantly declutters the bedside tables. And for maximum control of the ambience, fit separate dimmer switches. This allows you to get the amount of light required on each side of the bed absolutely right.
This glass bubble light chandelier light works brilliantly in small hallways too, adding a luxe feel without dominating the space. Team it with a fresh colour on the walls to bounce the light around. Have a look at our Capsule Paint Collection for some inspiration. Our carefully chosen colours are all designed to work in harmony with our lights, sockets and switches.
If you love our frosted bubble chandelier but were looking for a different fabric cable colour, take a look at our customise your own frosted bubble chandelier, to change the fabric colour and length.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- Material: glass
- L40cm x W40cm x H30cm (8 bauble)
- L40cm x W40cm x H40cm (12 bauble)
- L40cm x W40cm x H50cm (16 bauble)
- DIA12.5cm (bauble)
- total drop excluding bulbs 110cm
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Pack size: sold individually
- raw brass finish: 8, 12 or 16 frosted glass baubles; 1m of Oh So Black fabric cable, 1 brass ceiling rose, 1 brass bulb holder, 2 brass 4-point hooks (8 baubles) or 3 brass 4-point hooks (12 baubles) or 4 brass 4-point hooks (16 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- forgotten silver finish: 8, 12 or 16 frosted glass baubles; 1m of Oh So Black fabric cable, 1 silver ceiling rose, 1 silver bulb holder, 2 silver 4-point hooks (8 baubles) or 3 silver 4-point hooks (12 baubles) or 4 silver 4-point hooks (16 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- antique black finish: 8, 12 or 16 frosted glass baubles; 1m of Fisherman's Jumper fabric cable, 1 antique black ceiling rose, 1 antique bulb holder, 2 antique black 4-point hooks (8 baubles) or 3 antique black 4-point hooks (12 baubles) or 4 antique black 4-point hooks (16 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- Not included: bulbs (optional XL Frosted Globe bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W per bulb
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: ceiling rose, baubles and bulbs from our partners in China, bulb holder from the UK, fabric cable from Italy, hand assembled to order in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
If your order and payment are received before 1 pm (Monday – Thursday excluding Bank Holidays) then you can pick up your parcel in-store from 2.30 pm the next day.
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
In-store (Leeds City Centre)
Drop your parcel into our store at the Victoria Quarter. Please note that refunds are not given instantly on-site. All goods will be returned to our customer services department for processing.
25-29 County Arcade Victoria Quarter, Leeds LS1 6BH
Store open: Monday to Friday – 10am – 6pm, Saturday – 9am – 6pm & Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Please do not post returns to our store.