Small frosted bubble chandelier
STYLING NOTES: If you’re lacking in floor space but have high ceilings then emphasise a room’s height with a long pendant. These beautifully delicate frosted orbs will make the most of your vertical space, casting a warm glow without overcrowding the room.
Available in three sizes and three finishes, this small glass bubble chandelier is incredibly versatile. Hang it in the centre of your room as the main light, or try it in the corner as an alternative to a floor lamp - this is a great space-saving solution if floor space is at a premium.
This Small Bubble Chandelier also makes a superb alternative to bedside table lamps. Suspend one either side of the bed and it instantly declutters the bedside tables. And for maximum control of the ambience, fit separate dimmer switches. This allows you to get the amount of light required on each side of the bed absolutely right.
This glass bubble light chandelier light works brilliantly in small hallways too, adding a luxe feel without dominating the space. Team it with a fresh colour on the walls to bounce the light around. Have a look at our Capsule Paint Collection for some inspiration. Our carefully chosen colours are all designed to work in harmony with our lights, sockets and switches.
If you love our frosted bubble chandelier but were looking for a different fabric cable colour, take a look at our customise your own frosted bubble chandelier, to change the fabric colour and length.
Carry on Reading...
Show us yours...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- Material: glass
- L40cm x W40cm x H30cm (8 bauble)
- L40cm x W40cm x H40cm (12 bauble)
- L40cm x W40cm x H50cm (16 bauble)
- total drop 115cm
- DIA12.5cm (bauble)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 5.5kg (12 bauble)
- The total drop length of your chandelier can be shortened by an electrician whilst being fitted, however, any such alterations will invalidate the product's warranty and mean the light is unreturnable.
- Pack size: sold individually
- raw brass finish: 8, 12 or 16 frosted glass baubles; 1m of Oh So Black fabric cable, 1 brass ceiling rose, 1 brass bulb holder, 2 brass 4-point hooks (8 baubles) or 3 brass 4-point hooks (12 baubles) or 4 brass 4-point hooks (16 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- forgotten silver finish: 8, 12 or 16 frosted glass baubles; 1m of Oh So Black fabric cable, 1 silver ceiling rose, 1 silver bulb holder, 2 silver 4-point hooks (8 baubles) or 3 silver 4-point hooks (12 baubles) or 4 silver 4-point hooks (16 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- antique black finish: 8, 12 or 16 frosted glass baubles; 1m of Fisherman's Jumper fabric cable, 1 antique black ceiling rose, 1 antique bulb holder, 2 antique black 4-point hooks (8 baubles) or 3 antique black 4-point hooks (12 baubles) or 4 antique black 4-point hooks (16 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- Not included: bulbs (optional XL Frosted Globe bulbs), replacement baubles
- Product information:
- holds E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W per bulb
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: ceiling rose, baubles and bulbs from our partners in China, bulb holder from the UK, fabric cable from Italy, hand assembled to order in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.