Small bubble chandelier
STYLING NOTES: Smaller rooms with high ceilings need compact pendant lights that let natural light flow through them. This clear bubble chandelier adds a touch of grandeur, without it dominating a space. Even better if you hang it slightly off-centre to cosy-up a dark nook.
This versatile ceiling pendant is available in three sizes and three finishes. It's ideal for hanging in the centre of your room, assuming the role of 'main light'. But if you'd like to create a cosy reading nook then try hanging this glass ceiling pendant in the corner of a room. Place this glass bubble light chandelier above an armchair and side table and let it cast its beautiful warm glow. Hanging this pendant in a corner instead of a floor lamp is also a great way of freeing up floor space in a small room.
In a bedroom, this Small Bubble Chandelier makes a great alternative to bedside table lamps. Simply hang one either side of the bed for simple fuss-free lighting, leaving your bedside tables free to stash your favourite books.
Wherever you fit this pendant light, be sure to fit a dimmer switch. This allows the light to work for you at any time of day and night, helping you to create just the right ambience.
If you love our frosted bubble chandelier but were looking for a different fabric cable colour, take a look at our customise your own frosted bubble chandelier, to change the fabric colour and length.
Carry on Reading...
Show us yours...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- Material: glass
- L40cm x W40cm x H30cm (8 bauble)
- L40cm x W40cm x H40cm (12 bauble)
- L40cm x W40cm x H50cm (16 bauble)
- total drop 115cm
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 5.5kg (12 bauble)
- The total drop length of your chandelier can be shortened by an electrician whilst being fitted, however, any such alterations will invalidate the product's warranty and mean the light is unreturnable.
- Pack size: sold individually
- raw brass finish: 8, 12 or 16 clear glass baubles; 1m of Oh So Black fabric cable, 1 brass ceiling rose, 1 brass bulb holder, 2 brass 4-point hooks (8 baubles) or 3 brass 4-point hooks (12 baubles) or 4 brass 4-point hooks (16 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- forgotten silver finish: 8, 12 or 16 clear glass baubles; 1m of Oh So Black fabric cable, 1 silver ceiling rose, 1 silver bulb holder, 2 silver 4-point hooks (8 baubles) or 3 silver 4-point hooks (12 baubles) or 4 silver 4-point hooks (16 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- antique black finish: 8, 12 or 16 clear glass baubles; 1m of Fisherman's Jumper fabric cable, 1 antique black ceiling rose, 1 antique bulb holder, 2 antique black 4-point hooks (8 baubles) or 3 antique black 4-point hooks (12 baubles) or 4 antique black 4-point hooks (16 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- Not included: bulbs (optional XL Globe Spiral Filament bulbs), replacement baubles
- Product information:
- holds E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W per bulb
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: ceiling rose, baubles and bulbs sourced from our partners in China, bulb holder from the UK, fabric cable from Italy, hand-assembled to order in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.