Small bubble chandelier
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
STYLING NOTES: Smaller rooms with high ceilings need compact pendant lights that let natural light flow through them. Clear bubble pendant lighting adds a touch of grandeur, without it dominating a space. Even better if you hang it slightly off-centre to cosy-up a dark nook.
Even if your home has bijou proportions, there's absolutely nothing to stop you having a beautiful show-stopping ceiling pendant to finish off a room. Our small glass bubble pendant lighting has been designed with smaller spaces in mind. This petite light is a stunning addition to an interior space - it makes a statement but doesn't dominate.
This versatile ceiling pendant is available in three sizes and three finishes. It's ideal for hanging in the centre of your room, assuming the role of 'main light'. But if you'd like to create a cosy reading nook then try hanging this glass ceiling pendant in the corner of a room. Place this glass bubble light chandelier above an armchair and side table and let it cast its beautiful warm glow. Hanging this pendant in a corner instead of a floor lamp is also a great way of freeing up floor space in a small room.
In a bedroom, our bubble pendant lighting makes a great alternative to bedside table lamps. Simply hang one either side of the bed for simple fuss-free lighting, leaving your bedside tables free to stash your favourite books.
Wherever you fit this pendant light, be sure to fit a dimmer switch. This allows the light to work for you at any time of day and night, helping you to create just the right ambience.
If you love our frosted bubble chandelier but were looking for a different fabric cable colour, take a look at our customise your own frosted bubble chandelier, to change the fabric colour and length.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- Material: glass
- L40cm x W40cm x H30cm (8 bauble)
- L40cm x W40cm x H40cm (12 bauble)
- L40cm x W40cm x H50cm (16 bauble)
- total drop 115cm
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 5.5kg (12 bauble)
- The total drop length of your chandelier can be shortened by an electrician whilst being fitted, however, any such alterations will invalidate the product's warranty and mean the light is unreturnable.
- Pack size: sold individually
- raw brass finish: 8, 12 or 16 clear glass baubles; 1m of Oh So Black fabric cable, 1 brass ceiling rose, 1 brass bulb holder, 2 brass 4-point hooks (8 baubles) or 3 brass 4-point hooks (12 baubles) or 4 brass 4-point hooks (16 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- forgotten silver finish: 8, 12 or 16 clear glass baubles; 1m of Oh So Black fabric cable, 1 silver ceiling rose, 1 silver bulb holder, 2 silver 4-point hooks (8 baubles) or 3 silver 4-point hooks (12 baubles) or 4 silver 4-point hooks (16 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- black finish: 8, 12 or 16 clear glass baubles; 1m of Fisherman's Jumper fabric cable, 1 black ceiling rose, 1 black bulb holder, 2 black 4-point hooks (8 baubles) or 3 black 4-point hooks (12 baubles) or 4 black 4-point hooks (16 baubles); screws; rawl plugs; instructions; connectors and ceiling bracket.
- Included: XL Globe Spiral Filament LED bulbs
- Not included: replacement baubles
- Product information:
- holds E27 (screw) LED bulbs
- max 60W per bulb
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: ceiling rose, baubles and bulbs sourced from our partners in China, bulb holder from the UK, fabric cable from Italy, hand-assembled to order in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.