Gold Lanesborough multi-pendant light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Garnishing the final martini glass with a lemon twist, you take a deep, relaxing breath. The kitchen diner is beautifully tidy for this evening’s soiree – an uncommon occurrence granted, but with all unnecessary clutter squirreled away, your space is photo-shoot ready. And you love it. If only you could be this neat all the time!
Feeling unusually in control of things, you fleetingly wonder what you've forgotten. Too late now, your guests are en route, and you need to finish off a bit of prep, set the table and get yourself ready.
Slowly turning the golden dimmer switch, you watch as the Lanesborough multi pendant light hanging along the length of your kitchen island gradually shimmers to life, the opal bulbs casting a soft glow on the countertop. With beautifully ribbed gold bulb holders suspended from a coordinating rectangular ceiling rose, you're instantly drawn straight to the island like a moth to a flame. It's just what you wanted - to create an intimate space to gather around with intoxicating drinks and lively chatter. By dimming the bulbs of your island lights, you've set the perfect ambience.
Dressing the table with a pristine white linen runner, your fanciest plates, golden cutlery, and an understated arrangement of delicately scented white roses, you marvel at how good the setting looks. Now for a check on dinner. Carefully opening the oven door, you peek at your feast for the night. The chicken is tanned, succulent and crisp, its buttery, garlicky juices bubbling away in the bottom of the tray.
An enthusiastic knock on the door signals it's time for the fun to begin, and you bound down the hallway, eager to see your friends. Beaming, you open the door and lead them to the kitchen diner, a dramatic black space with gold accents that are decadent and luxurious.
Serving up dinner, you finally sit down. Brimming with joy at seeing your nearest and dearest gathered together, you tuck into the delicious food and a few homemade cocktails. You adore hosting, and this area of the house is the perfect setting for a fabulous night.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- brass bulb holders
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- Total drop length 110cm (not including bulb)
- 3 point ceiling rose: L600mm x W50mm x D20mm
- 5 point ceiling rose: L900mm x W50mm x D20mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with 100cm black fabric cable, a ceiling rose, ribbed bulb holder, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulbs (optional Nova bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 3 or 5 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
- The total drop length of your pendant can be shortened by an electrician whilst being fitted, however, any such alterations will invalidate the product's warranty and mean the light is unreturnable.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: