Copper double dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The sheen, colour and pattern of this tarnished copper finish are designed to evolve over time, making it age beautifully. The more you interact with it, the faster this process will occur.
Who said light switches had to be boring? Not us, that’s for sure! If you love the warm autumnal tones of distressed copper, then this is the double dimmer for you. This gorgeous switch will bring instant super-cool vibes to any room.
Our exclusive designer copper led double dimmer switch is just that – totally exclusive to us. Once upon a time, the D&R team decided to go on a hunt for the perfect copper dimmer switch. We quickly discovered that it didn’t actually exist, so we set about designing the perfect one, and ta-dah, we’ve only gone and done it… With knobs on!
These days, dimmers are an absolute essential in any home, helping you to create the perfect ambience for all occasions. And this is an absolute cracker of a switch – it does its job perfectly whilst looking totally cool at the same time.
Let’s talk about the colours of this led double dimmer switch plates as they’re simply stunning. Rich shades of autumnal oranges and browns, and then POW, you might get a little shot of violet and purple. This is distressed copper so it’s worth noting that each one is unique and will differ slightly from our images. This is the beauty of this type of finish though - no two are identical so you’re guaranteed to be the only person on the planet with that exact switch. That’s pretty out of this world!
We also need to give a little shout out to the gorgeous knurled knobs here too. With a choice of black (our fave), gold, silver and white this gives you the option to tailor your switch to your own tastes, making it even more unique to you.
If you love this double dimmer, check out the matching single dimmer switch and our other coordinating copper light switches.
If you’re struggling to decide what kind of switch you need… Have a read of our guide light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
Carry on Reading...
Copper double dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
- Our tarnished copper finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: