Silver double dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Our silver double dimmer is really rather sublime. We’ve banished the shiny chrome look and have cleverly designed an altogether more sophisticated finish in beautiful brushed steel. Hurrah we hear you cry! It’s these subtle style details that make our switches a real cut above the rest.
We know that there are so many uninspiring light switches out there, and that’s exactly why we made it our mission to bring you this truly marvellous led light dimmer switch that not only does its job perfectly but looks fantastic too. You could call it a light switch revolution. We’ve banished the boring plastic white and we’ve culled the ugly chrome to bring you the very best designer switches.
Our classic silver led light dimmer switch is one part of our fantastic range. It’s the real Daddy of switches; heavyweight, robust, dependable and classically good looking. The subtle grey tones and smooth finish of the plate, combined with the knurled knob give it a gorgeously simplistic look. There are four fabulous finishes of the knob to choose from. And just look at that beautiful knurling around the edge too – never has something so practical looked so good! It makes turning it on and off an absolute pleasure. And because the silver double dimmer is not too ‘hey look at me’, it’ll slot pretty much into all interior styles, quietly getting on with its job.
If you love this double dimmer switch, check out the matching single dimmer switch and our other coordinating silver light switches and plug sockets.
Check out guide light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Designer dimmer switch silver
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: