COPPER quadruple dimmer switch
The sheen, colour and pattern of this tarnished copper finish are designed to evolve over time, making it age beautifully. The more you interact with it, the faster this process will occur.
Never one to shy away from the limelight, our tarnished copper quadruple dimmer switch is quite frankly, a bit of a show-off. It loves to be looked at, and it loves to have its four beautiful knurled dimmer knobs twiddled. And let’s be honest, who wouldn’t want to get their hands on this beauty!
This gloriously sunset-hued copper plate has beautiful shades of navy, charcoal and burgundy swirling across the surface, giving it an almost ethereal feel. This comes from the tarnishing process which makes every plate totally unique. Just something to bear in mind if you’re buying a few of these as they won’t all be matchy-matchy! The knobs of our light switch dimmer, however, are absolutely uniform; smooth and sleek on the front with amazingly tactile edges. It’s these edges that give you a really firm grip and allow you to control the level of your lighting to absolute perfection. We’re handing over the knob colour decision making to you though as we simply can’t choose between the black, gold, silver and white. All divine.
If you’re trying to create different zones within a room then light switch dimmer controlled lighting is key to achieving this as it sets the right ambience for each area. Having four dimmer knobs on one plate means you can do this really easily without having to walk the four corners of the room each time the light levels need tweaking. We’re all about making life easier, and homes look good of course.
If you’ve got the tarnished copper bug, then you’ll be glad to know that there’s a whole range of copper switches and sockets which includes dimmers, toggles and appliance switches. And if you’re feeling a little baffled by all this light switch talk then grab a cup of tea and take a few minutes out to read our light switches explained guide.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Copper quadruple dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.