Smoked Gold ceiling roses
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The smoking process causes scratches to the plate which is a purposeful part of the finished look. Please check the close-up images of these imperfections to make sure you’re OK with them.
Available with one, two, three or five outlet points, this unique ceiling rose really is one of a kind. A D&R exclusive in both the way it’s finished in smoked gold, and in the slick and easy way it’s installed with a clever collar and plate system.
This stunning smoked effect is exclusive to us and we think it gives a fantastically contemporary twist to an antique classic - perfect for creating a truly unique light fitting. Each multi-outlet ceiling rose has slightly different patterns so no two are the same. This glamourous finish makes us think of decadent smoke-filled ‘Gatsby’ parties. Timeless and sophisticated.
We love this smoked gold multi-outlet ceiling rose paired with its matching bulb holder and a length of sumptuous black fabric cable. The intense black really emphasises the unique patterns which float and swirl across the metal.
And if you just can't get enough of this beautiful finish then you're in for a real treat. We've got a huge selection of smoked gold switches and sockets to help you complete the look.
Carry on Reading...
SMOKED GOLD CEILING ROSES
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA100mm x D30mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 1 Allen key, WAGO connectors and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: made with our partners in China
- Our smoked gold finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: