Peg wall lamp
STYLING NOTES: Wall-hanging lights are perfect for keeping spaces clutter-free. Our laid-back peg light works equally well as a bedside light in smaller rooms, or in shadowy nooks that need brightening up. Have a look at our ‘show us yours’ gallery for more inspiration…
Each peg plug in wall lamp is available in three gorgeous monochromatic colours: grey jumper, black or black & white, which makes them ideal for showing off in a range of interior styles. We particularly love them in contemporary industrial or Scandi-inspired spaces where they can really stand out against matt walls in soft grey or white. Choose a wall peg to coordinate with your furniture, we have dark oak, ebony or danish oil all of which work fabulously with the fabric cable options, farrier bronze E27 bulb holder and optional large opal light bulb. We also have an exclusive range of designer plug sockets to really make a statement.
Carry on Reading...
You may also like...
Show us yours...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- Material: wooden wall peg with brass bulb holder
- H9.8cm x DIA4.3cm
- 3m cable length
- distance from plug to inline switch 1.2M, and inline switch to bulb holder 1.8M
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: wooden peg, cord set with bulb holder, plug and inline switch, screws and rawl plugs
- Not included: large opal light bulb (optional)
- Product information: relevant information required to purchase, or special features e.g.
- suitable for E27 screw bulbs
- maximum 60W
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: bulb and bulb holder sourced from our partners in China, wooden peg, inline switch, plug and bulb holder from the UK, fabric cable from Italy, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Here are the product instructions:
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £6.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.