COPPER quad port
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The sheen, colour and pattern of this tarnished copper finish are designed to evolve over time, making it age beautifully. The more you interact with it, the faster this process will occur.
Our tarnished copper quad port is THE socket for all your office needs. Featuring a USB port, an ethernet port and telephone socket, all housed inside an authentically distressed tarnished copper back plate. You’d be pushed to find a more stylish way to kit out your interiors. Coordinate with our tarnished copper switches and sockets to complete the look. So rugged.
If you're looking for the perfect way to finish off your office or hotel room, look no further than our tarnished copper quad port. Featuring a beautifully distressed copper plate with swirling hues of coffee, navy and charcoal drifting across the surface, this socket is the epitome of industrial style. What's more, it even houses a handy USB port, telephone socket and ethernet cable in either black or white. What more could you ask for?
Exclusively created here at D&R our tarnished copper collection features designer light switches, sockets and appliance switches that can be coordinated across your interiors to create a real high-end vibe.
We love our rugged tarnished copper finish against chalky matt emulsion, where its rustic charm can really stand out. Show off against soft greys or chic white for a Brooklyn loft vibe. Or if you're wanting something a bit more decadent, why not try something a little darker like a deep blue. Embrace the dark side.
Carry on Reading...
Tarnished Copper Quad Data Port
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: socket module with plate and screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 45mm depth available within the back box
- RJ45 CAT5E or RJ45 CAT6E ethernet insert, USB charging port and master telephone socket
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our tarnished copper finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: